Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Transfered


Yes, we still have the car here, but we travel by train to Nancy
and Luxembourg. I go to Nancy at least once a week which is
an hour train ride. There are 8 missionaries there when we
play football. I wasn't to sore this time which was nice.

Luxembourg was sweet! It was just like being in America.
I cant even explain
how sweet of a country it was.
We will have to go there when we all come back.


So now, the big news. We received transfer
calls this morningfrom President
and
I am being transfered.
I am going to Bienne, Switzerland! I am stoked.
I
will be serving with Elder Barber who I here is the
funniest missionary in our
mission. I am stoked.
I am not going to lie, it is very hard going two

transfers with the same companion.
3 months of somebody
literally every second
of the day.

But Bienne sounds sweet. It actually is in our mission
and the
Zurich Mission. About 60% of the people
speak Swiss Germanwhile the other 40% speak French.
It will be hard, but good.
We go on transfers all the time supposedly
with the other mission
and do porting(door to door) and contacting.

I am very excited for this new adventure.


My new address is:
Elder Clayton H. Welch
Les Missionaires
Madretschstrasse 122

CH-2503 Bienne
SWITZERLAND

I think that is it, but I am not sure.
You should probably just mail stuff to
the mission home
if you do for this next week.
I don't know if I will be able
to come back for the baptism,
though I hope I do. It is on the 13th though.

I only had 30 minutes this week though because
this place is closing,
so I didn't get a chance to respond to anyone.
Tell everyone I say hey and that I hope
all is well. Tell Trey I said great job
.

Elder Clayton H. Welch

1 comment:

mamasteph said...

It will be nice for him to see another part of the mission. I am so thrilled he is having somuch success!