Thursday, September 18, 2008

Finally Missionary Pictures!


Asst. to the Pres. Elder Greaves and Elder Bubba
(PV friends)


The Church in Metz, France.
"The most beautiful church I have ever seen inside."


"A picture I took from a bridge in Metz.
It has only been changes into black and white.
It is really is this beautiful.
Oh not to mention the best
kebab place in the world, "Colo Kebab"
is just down the road where you can get
a kebab, fries and coke for just 5 euros!"


His testimony


BARACK THE VOTE!
"Headline on top, "How He changes America."
"Barack and me chilling in Metz."


"Me eating the infamous Coco Kebab on one of our balconies in Metz, France."


"Myself and Elder McKnight. My first baptism."


"The greatest family ever after ours of course. They were baptized Saturday, Sept. 13, 2008."
In Metz, France.

2 comments:

mamasteph said...

Love these pictures! The black and white one he took is gorgeous! He has a true talent for photography! He looks amazing--by far the best looking missionary out there! I loved reading his testimony in his own handwriting. Elder Bubba is AWESOME!!!

Biggie T said...

It was so nice to finally get some pics - he looks really good. Even though he doesn't have the best camera the pictures are still great. I really like the black and white one he took over the river. I am glad he was able to share his testimony - he is amazing.