Monday, September 15, 2008

Gospel Brings Happiness

I am so grateful for my knowledge of the Plan of God, 
and the role of Jesus Christ in this plan. I know
with all my heart and mind that this gospel is true.
This gospel is something that brings happiness when
nothing seems right. I can't even tell you how much
this gospel brings to my life. If you ever feel down,
study the atonement. We will all live again because
of our older brother Jesus, the Christ. Be strong.
Your examples will bring so many unto Christ.

This week was good. Both of our baptismal dates have
been pushed back to the 5th, so hopefully we can better
prepare them. The Piguet family was baptized on Saturday
and it is so amazing to know that they will be blessed
because of their decision. Yeah, my companion is a lot
different than me. Thank you for your words of
encouragement. I know that we are here together for
a reason. And I can't tell you how much better my
French has gotten in the last week. I don't know
how our why. I taught the lesson in Priesthood on
Sunday on the plan of salvation and the revelation
of Joseph Smith to a bunch of really smart Swiss French men
and it was perfect! Its crazy how much the Lord helps us.


I bought a sweater today because it is getting cold and
I found a jacket I want to buy that's only 100 francs,
very very cheap for Switzerland. Its under 100 dollars,
so I think i will get that this next preparation day.
I pulled out money the other day for Swiss legality.
I am truly blessed.

Elder Clayton Henderson Welch

1 comment:

mamasteph said...

I love reading his testimony. He is one awesome kid!