Saturday, March 15, 2008

More info from Elder Bubba

as for me, the MTC is an amazing place.  I have
finally gotten into the routine of things and
so time is flying by. I love learning about the
gospel and sharing that with everyone is an amazing
thing.I can't express enough to you that I KNOW
with all of my heart that this gospel is true
and I wish I could share that with the whole world,
but I guess those in Geneva, Switzerland will have
to do. But the people here are great and
I love having the spirit always with me.


the Lord loves you for all that you
do, and your willingness to let me go on a mission.
You will be blessed because of it. And when
you are blessed, ask for more blessings.
Read Ether chapter 3,and do as the brother of
Jared did and when the Lord showed himself unto
him, he ask for more, and thats what we should
all do. If we just have faith the Lord
will make all things manifest.


He has grown so much even in just a couple of weeks!

1 comment:

mamasteph said...

He is such an inspiration to all of us! Thanks for posting this! :)