Monday, March 3, 2008

First letter

We recieved a letter in the mail from Bubba today and thought we would share some of it with you!

"....the MTC is great! I love it. I feel the spirit ALL the time. It is amazing. Fench is a lot harder to learn then I thought it would be...but I know through hard work the Lord will bless me and I will learn it. I was called to serve as District Leader, so I already have a chance to serve. I am stoked!"

It sounds like he is doing fabulously and we are so proud of him! Any one else who hears from him, please feel free to contribute to this blog!

2 comments:

M {3 said...

Thanks so much Steph, since I am in limbo I probably won't hear from him until he can email. he seems to have fit right into the work:)

The Bombic said...

That is so funny that he was already called District Leader because Eric and I were talking about him the other night and Eric said, "I bet he gets called as District Leader almost immediately." He must be psychic!

Thanks for sharing Steph and for setting up this blog - it's a great way to keep up on the latest.