Wednesday, May 21, 2008

It's so 'Bro'

Just a quick post about an email I received from Clay today. He sounded very happy and like the same 'chill' Bubba that we all know and love. He said, "Everything is so bro." Bro meaning good in French. :)

I asked him what his favorite food or thing was that he has experienced so far, and he said that it would have to be the great architecture and the cobblestone streets. I'm sure it must be a lot different than the terrible roads with potholes that we are all experiencing (especially here after a long Minnesota winter!). So, here are two photos of the gorgeous architecture in Metz.


2 comments:

mamasteph said...

Gorgeous! In my email he informed me that the hip kids say "Quade de nuef mec?" (Whats Nine Dude?) Pretty funny! He sounds like he is having the time of his life!

M {3 said...

Yeah thanks for posting! I love the "Bro" thing! Thanks too for the pics.