Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Travel Plans Are In!


I got my flight plans yesterday! 
So now I know when I am leaving and where
I am headed. I am leaving April 28th, next Monday. We leave the Salt Lake
airport at 235 and so I will probably call you around 1mountain time if all works
out right. We are flying to Chicago on United Airlines. And then, we are
flying on British Airways from Chicago at 825 pm, to the London Heathrow
airport. We will arrive there at 10am and will have 4 hours in London. Then, at
2pm we are flying on British Airways again to Geneva, Switzerland! I have no
idea what is in store for me after that, but I will let you know if I find out
anything. But I am excited to talk to you.

yes, only 10 more daysish and I will be in Europe! Pray for me, I need the
comfort as I am sure the first few weeks will be scary. But I am excited and I
know the Lord will help me accomplish the thing which he has asked me to do. I
am a little scared, but soo Excited!




Be sure to tell everyone I say salut! (hey!)

2 comments:

Trey said...

Nice... Very NICE!

mamasteph said...

What a good guy he is. He will definitely be in our thoughts and prayers!