Saturday, April 26, 2008

Ready To Go!

Everything is awesome around here.  I love the spirit I feel but I just can't wait to
get to
Geneva on Tuesday to actually bring others unto Christ. It is crazy to
think
that I have already been here for 2 months.

I am getting enough time to relax. I had my last gym yesterday so now its

just getting ready to go for Monday. I am getting so excited, I am just trying
to stay patient. I am scared a little bit, but I am going to try to relax for
the first couple of months, learn as much as I can, and just have an awesome
time.

I am not quite a master of the French language, haha, but hopefully
over the next two years I can become one. My conversational skills are pretty
limited to the gospel so hopefully I can pick up the other stuff quickly. I
mean, we do do some other French things like shopping, and stuff, but very
minuscule in comparison to the gospel, which isn't a bad thing because I love the
gospel and that is what I want to be able to talk about.

We see a movie every Sunday night, every other week is Joseph Smith:
prophet of the restoration,
and then every other week they alternate
The Legacy, and the Testaments. The
Legacy and the Restoration both have
them building the Nauvoo temple so that
reminding me of you guys.


Thanks for your thoughts and prayers and I can't wait to talk to you on
Monday! I love you so much and thank you for everything you do.
Love,

Elder Clayton Henderson Welch

1 comment:

mamasteph said...

I can't believe his time at the MTC is done!!!! He is already 1/12 of the way done! Crazy!