Sunday, April 13, 2008

He's so grown up!

So the lady I visit teach is the choir director at the MTC and does the conducting for their Sunday night firesides. I mentioned that my brother was there so she said I should have him come and say hello. I shot Bubba a quick email telling him about it and he said he was go and say hello. Anyway, I found out at church today that he went up to the front and introduced himself and talked to her! My visiting teaching companion told me that she said he was so cute! I haven't gotten a chance to talk to her because her husband is the bishop of the singles ward, but I hope to hear more details from her soon! Its crazy how much that shy little brother has grown up in the past couple years! He continues to impress me every day!

2 comments:

mamasteph said...

Amen sister, amen!

M {3 said...

It makes me smile to know how much he has become comfortable with himself. I think His football leadership helped that. One of the biggest compliments I have received as a parent was when leaders at the school told me how impressed they were that the Welchkins could carry on a conversation with an adult and look them in the eye as well. I am a very blessed Mom, thanks kids!