Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A week of travels

This week for me was nothing but going places.
Its good though. I like to travel.
Tuesday and Wednesday I was in Granoble with
my companion and I finished up all
my paperwork and am just waiting for the
papers to come in the mail. Granoble
was so nice and is such a beautiful city.
It is a lot like Salt Lake mountain
wise, but the architecture is much more ancient.
Thursday I had an exchange with the zone
leaders so I was in Yverdon, which is
actually a very pretty Swiss city. I stayed the
night there and went to zone
conference on Friday which was soo good.
Its one of my favorite parts of being a missionary;
the instruction we receive from inspired leaders.
Saturday I actually worked in Bienne, but not really.
I went to Moutier where we found a new ami who
is awesome. She is a sweet 30 year women
from Gabon, and is dating one of our amis.
Then, we went to Tavannes, and met with a less
active and started teaching her husband.
Sunday, I went to Lausanne, which is such
an amazing city. It is so beautiful and is the olympic
headquarters for the whole world! Stake conference
was great, and yeah, it was in French.
Last night I actually came down to Geneva while
my companion went back with a different missionary
to Grenoble to finish up some legality stuff. So right now
I am in Geneva which is amazing! I think we are going
to some sweet castle on Lake Geneva later today with
the assistants to the president, but I am not sure.
I will let you know next week.
So this week was crazy.
I was in Bienne, Moutier, Tavannes, Yverdon,
Lausanne, and Geneva.
This week should be a little more chill which will be nice.
I can't tell you how much I love being a missionary.

2 comments:

mamasteph said...

Wow! A week full of adventure! He sounds like he is having the time of his life!!!

Biggie T said...

I'm jealous of all the Swiss countryside that he is getting to see. I looked on a map to find all these cities and must have loved his journeys.