Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A new companion

Whats up?  Nothing much here.

This week was the last week of the transfer
so we received transfer calls this
morning. I will be staying in Bienne,
but I will be receiving a new companion:
Elder Nelson. He is a way sweet elder
from what I hear. I am now going to be
senior companion so I am excited for
this new adventure.
This will be a fun transfer.

Nothing to crazy happened this week.
We were supposed to add 7 new amis but 6
of them fell through with was disappointing.
We were able to reschedule some of
them and this should be a much better week.

That's great that you were able to go to
stake conference Mom. I went to one in
Nancy my first transfer, and we will have
the Laussanne Stake conference on the
second of November I believe.

As for my birthday present I have actually
thought of something I may want. I
think the money will be best used as a
donation to someone in more need but I
have been thinking about how great one
of those "magic bullets" would be so I
could make smoothies and stuff for breakfast
and be more happy. I don't know how
much those cost but if not to much maybe
that and a smoothie book or something.
But that is not a need, so don't worry about it.

I hope you have a great week and
I will have more to say next week!
Elder Clayton H. Welch


1 comment:

mamasteph said...

We'd love to contribute to the magic bullet for him! I hope he enjoys the next six weeks with his new companion! Senior companion already--how awesome is that!