Thursday, July 16, 2009

Crazy Busy

This week went very well,especially
the 3 exchanges we had this week,
and the transition of the mission
Presidents.
This week was filled with more
meetings with President Murdock
about the things we have been
focusing on in the mission,
concerns we have that we might
need to change, and also focusing
on the upcoming zone conferences
we will have in the upcoming weeks.
A difference in mission presidents
is that President Murdock likes
to have things planned out much
further in advance. We are already
working on next transfers calendar,
and making sure everything is ready
to go.
We recently found out that we will
actually be having a visit from Elder
Kopischke next month. Elder Kopischke
is a member of the first quorum of
the seventy. He visited with Elder
Bednar to our mission last year, and
it will be great to have a visit
from him again. It will be crazy
working that close with a general
authority for 4 days. I am way
excited for the opportunity.
This week, we had 3 exchanges.
I had two here in Geneva that went
very well with Elder Asay and Elder
Robinson. They went very well and
we saw a bunch of great things
this week! I also had an exchange
with a Zone Leader in Yverdon.
He is a great missionary.
It is the only city though
with bikes, and I, after not having
ridden a bike since I was like 14,
was very sore after that exchange.
It was great though. IT was way
nice to ride around Switzerland on
bike though and I wish I could do
it more often.
As for this week, we have two
exchanges planned. I will be in
Grenoble on Wednesday, and I will be
in Lyon on Saturday with. There is
also a zone conference in Lyon this
Friday, so I will be going
there all day Friday and Saturday.
With that, I will only be in Geneva
4 days this week: preparation day,
Sunday with 6plus hours of church,
and two days to work on some
reports here.
It should be a crazy busy week,
but should be a great time!

Sorry if this email is all over
the place. I kept having to do
answer questions for the mission
president and also answering calls
about some missionaries moving in a city.

Elder Clayton Welch

1 comment:

mamasteph said...

I'm glad his transition with the mission presidents has been going smoothly! He seems to be doing really well! No big surprise there! :)