Wednesday, February 20, 2008

MTC Address

While at the MTC my mailing address will be:

Elder Clayton Henderson WElch
Sitzerland Geneva Mission
Provo Missionary Training Center
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604

Also, I should be getting a dearelder account where you guys can email me at the MTC and I can write back.

Until I can notify you guys of the address of my first assignment in my mission you should send letters to the mission office at,: (but this will only be after my nine weeks in the MTC)

Elder Clayton Henderson Welch
Sitzerland Geneva Mission
8, Chemin William Barbey
CH - 1292 Chambesy (GE)
SWITZERLAND
Phone: 41-22-758-9470

4 comments:

Trey said...

i'll make sure to write you as much as i can bro. i'm going to miss you

mamasteph said...

Thanks for posting this Bubba!

Brent and Mary Rose said...

OH!! You have a Switzerland address! How crazy does that feel?! I can't believe how close it is!

Hair Goddess said...

Thanks for the address' !