Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Blog for Bubba

I thought that this would be a great way for all of us to stay informed on how Clayton is doing on his mission. I know he will be busy and probably will not have the time to write to each of us every week. So, I created this blog so that we can post tidbits from his letters, or scan in his letters, whatever people feel comfortable with, so that we can all keep up to date with his progress. We are all so proud of him and want to support him 200% while he his gone. I figured this way we would always be aware of how he is.

3 comments:

Brent and Mary Rose said...

What a fantastic idea Steph!! Don't you just love modern technology! :)

M {3 said...

Thanks so much for doing this we can all share together which is wonderful!

Bubba said...

Thanks for the blog sis, and for the support. I will try to keep you guys up to date as much as possible.